Saturday, January 3, 2015

Working for those cocktails!

The beauty of a work appropriate bodycon dress is that you can easily wear it all day at work and be perfectly set for after work cocktails! This dress from Le Tote is so comfy, because of the worlds greatest invention...spandex. There is simply nothing better than a dress with the right amount of stretch. I paired this dress with a great Marc Jacobs jacket that my sister in law gave me. The subtle pinstripe goes perfectly with the navy dress. It's nice to find small detailed colors in an item and match that to an all over color piece. I wore these silver flats, because I'm just not a heels at work kind of gal, but it would be super easy to throw some heels in the car and switch them out for the evening. So, head on over to your favorite apres-work watering hole and enjoy that martini, because you earned it! 

xo
-A-
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!