Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Rainbow and stripes

Keeping with the theme of..."It's cold in Indy!" I'm rocking some layers and a generally monochromatic look with a pop of color. I found this amazing tutorial from an epic DIY blog; Brittany Makes (click link for tutorial). She takes old pajama pants and made this great infinity scarf! It's super simple and all you need is a sewing machine, old pair of pj's (I got mine from Goodwill), and this tutorial. I wanted to add some color to this outfit with the scarf, but I also love that the check/plaid print mixes with the horizontal stripes on the shirt. My theory on simple style is that you can always add just a little something to make an outfit go from drab to fab! 

What's your formula for perfect simple style?

xo
-A-












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!