Friday, January 23, 2015

Watercolor and leather

Well folks, I got another tote, so naturally I had to wear almost all the pieces in one outfit and post about it. I was underwhelmed by a few of the items, but it was all made right when I saw this amazing clutch/bag/ipad case. Whatever it is it's beautiful. I thought it best to pair it with this super comfy top and simple necklace to highlight the beautiful colors in this clutch. Granted, this top is not ideal for the "girls" if you know what I mean, but it's super cozy and the leather sleeves really add a nice detail. You know me, I'll prob. throw on a scarf and it'll be all better. Thanks for bearing with my random rants, my brain is a bit scattered. 

xo
-A-









Get the look: 
Link to Le Tote: Le Tote

Top: BCBG
Clutch: BCBG


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!