Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Beanie Style

It really doesn't get any better than some troopa boots and a classic beanie. I love getting the chance to rock a super cool look like this. This style is not my typical look, but I love going out of the box and staying on trend. There is the added bonus that it's freezing and wearing a hat is just plain necessary, but this fun oversized beanie keeps me hip (although saying hip does not). I paired this with a cute floral infinity scarf and picked up the blue of the hat. Keeping with the hipster vibe, this pair of troopa boots are an oldie, but a goodie! I got these in college and still get compliments every time I wear them. The greatest thing about this look is that I'm warm and comfortable!

xo
-A-







Get the look:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!