Friday, January 16, 2015

Just call me Royalty

Alright, so I'm a few good deeds away from being knighted and I'm missing that Y chromosome, but I can be royalty with the fiercely royal blue sweater. See what I did there ;). I took these pics right after work, so you can get a taste of my professional style. I don't always do it up with fun pattern mixing and accessories. I'm a fan of the classics when it comes to work wear. I pair some great black slacks from the Limited and a cozy sweater. Granted, I do love to add a bit of style and detail and as many of you know that usually means I throw on a scarf. The blue in this floral print "goes" perfectly with this blue sweater and makes for a complete look! 

What are your work wear staples?

xo
-A-

ps. sorry this sweater seems to photograph all crazy! 







Get the look:
Coat: DKNY
Pants: The Limited
Scarf options: Charlotte RusseEcho
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!