Sunday, January 18, 2015

Cozy and chic

I simply love this monochromatic look today. I got this acordian maxi skirt a few years ago, but it's still super on trend and pairing it with a warm and cozy cream sweater just seemed like the way to go with these chilly temps! All in all I was happy with the outfit, but I wanted to add a bit of glam, so naturally I threw on a chunky necklace. This gem was purchased for super cheap at Adorn boutique and spa. It's nice to find that one piece as a boutique, but I hate that I can't share it with you all since I don't know the brand or anything about where to get it! In the end this super warm, super chic look is perfect for an evening out with my main man in icy Indy. 

xo
-A-










Get the look:
Similar Necklace: LOFT
Similar skirts: ChicNova (cream), Forever 21 (black)
Sweater: C. Wonder
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!