Wednesday, January 28, 2015

It smells like teen spirit

I've been struck by the 90's bug! In my opinion there just isn't a better decade. Alright, so the fashion was a little grungy, but that's not always a bad thing. Trends are so important, even terrible ones, because they shape what ends up being an entire decade of fashion. Every decade has an undeniable style, how else would you have themed parties?! The 90's brought comfort to fashion, with baggy pants, band tees, sneakers, and well let's face it less showering. While I couldn't emulate the entire decade in one outfit, I opted for the classic shirt tied around the waist! Pairing it with my beatles sweater just seemed too perfect! I love this look because it represents my favorite decade and it's super comfy and cute! 

What's your favorite decade fashion?

xo
-A-








A trip down memory lane:

Get the look:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!