Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pinspired: Blanket scarf

Today's pinspiration is from Because Shanna Said So. I loved this super chic, super simple look. It perfectly straddles the line of professional and casual. I wish I had this periwinkle blazer, but I opted for black, since it went well with my blanket scarf. The combo was also perfect for the weather, since it's not too cold, but the scarf was a necessary addition for a little chill in the air. I love this pinspired look, because it can be switched around and be used as inspiration for many different looks! 

xo
-A-











Get the look: 

Scarf: (her look) Lands' End, (my look, similar) Polo Ralph Lauren
Flats: (similar) Cap Toe Flats 
Jeans: (similar) DKNY
Blazer: (her look) Oversize Jacket, (my look) LOFT


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!