Thursday, January 15, 2015

Simply IN love..

This super comfy chic look was my brunch going ootd a few weeks ago. Since you've seen this tee many times before on my blog, I'm sure you've gathered that I love it. United States of Indiana is a great company, because not only does it bring light to this amazing state, it also makes really high quality screen tees. I feel like finding state or region-centric items in high quality is kind of difficult, but not with United States of Indiana! I was tired, hungry, and cold thus I decided a simple tee, maxi skirt, chucks, and a cardi would do the trick! I got to comfortably enjoy some delicious brunch fare at my favorite brunch joint, Zest! Exciting Creations and seeing my beloved Colts win! 

xo
-A-









Get the look:

Exact shirt: Gone in the grey, but here it is in maroon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!