Saturday, January 24, 2015

Warm and cozy

Today's look is super comfy and still tres chic. I got this sweater dress in my most recent tote. It truly looks horrible on me by itself, so bad in fact that I was motivated to go to kickboxing after trying it on! With that said, that did not stop me from trying to make this cozy dress work. For me, if a dress looks kind of wonky or unflattering I try to find a good distraction, hence the vest. Plus, the army green goes so well with the burgundy and adds a fun texture variation and there you have it! An even more put together look and I am more comfortable. Granted, I am not a proponent of buying things that you aren't comfortable in or don't fit in the store, but like this dress it's rented or maybe a piece that used to look top notch, but you're body has changed a bit. It doesn't mean you can't ever wear it again, just tweak it! 

How do you tweak your look to be comfortable? 

xo
-A-








Get the look: 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!