Sunday, January 25, 2015

Happy Sunday

Happy happy Sunday! I don't know why I love Sunday's so much, but it is just the most perfect day for relaxing. I think it might be due to the amount of Sundays I worked prior to this year, so I relish in these wonderful weekends off. Plus, Sunday is the obvious brunch day and who doesn't love brunch? If you don't love brunch, I'm not sure we can be friends. haha. Sometimes, Aaron and I opt for some homemade brunch, with grapefruit mimosas and my famous biscuits and gravy! (the trick is to use maple flavored sausage). Other weeks we opt to spend way too much money on the delicious drinks at Zest! we are regulars, which sounds so adult of us. And on ocassion, we just relax all day and watch Netflix in a perpetual cuddle, as to prepare our brains for the week ahead. Thus ends my love letter to Sunday. 

How do you spend your SundayFunday?

xo
-A-








Get the look!

Link to Le Tote: Sign up for Le Tote

Necklace: Le ToteJules Smith Designs (Similar )
Sweater: BCBGMAXAZRIA
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!