Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Keeping Portland Weird

As many of you already knew, I got to go to Portland, OR to visit my best friend Mia! To say that I left a piece of me there would be an understatement. I absolutely loved it there and I missed my best friend so much. We jam packed my 4 day trip with delicious food, beautiful hikes, a little shopping (duh), and great times. 

A few of my favorite moments/places:

1. the trees! I love my Indy, but man was it nice to see all these lush greens!

2. The people. There was definitely a young fun vibe with these Portlandians and I'm not surprised considering the cool environment and endless amounts of land to hike, bike, boat, etc. plus it has the most breweries per capita than any other city! Yay beer! 
3. The food: as you'll see I ate a lot (I'm currently detoxing) a lot of delicious mind blowing food. Especially the spicy fried chicken & waffles!! Damn you Zack for ordering better than us. 

4. the man buns. enough said. 

5. Seeing Mia!




Corndog? Yup!




This pic does not do this chicken & waffles justice! Best bite of food in my life! 







Bleu Cheese and caramalized pear french toast. yes. 


Miss Wilma Jean went on our hike with us! 


Trees for days! 






Voodoo Doughnut!






What do ya know. I didn't even notice that rainbow when I was there. 



I cannot wait to go back!!

xo
-A-
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!