Saturday, January 17, 2015

Pinspired: Half Windsor

I'm obsessing over this Pinspired post! I found this amazing look on the blog The Corporate Catwalk and although my look is a little different, I was mostly inspired to try this 'out of the box' tie look. I really want to try and style an outfit more like hers, but I'm loving this combo too! Menswear can be a really chic way to amp up an outfit! Look at Emma Stone this year at the Golden Globes with her pantsuit. Popsugar also wrote a great article on this androgynous style! Popsugar Article Link

Fashion is all about switching it up and pushing yourself out of your style box. We all have one, but that just makes it even more fun to do something different on occasion! 

What's your favorite menswear piece to rock?

xo
-A-








Here's some of my fav celeb looks too!



and of course the trend maker herself! Diane Keaton #throwback


Get the look:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!