Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mids and Toms

Per usual Indiana weather, today was pretty chilly. I am so attached to wearing Spring clothes though! I paired this super comfy and cute midi dress with an oversized knit sweater to cover up for the windy day. I love this dress and it's been a nice staple for me far before the midi length was as popular as it is now.

First of all, can I get a hallelujah for longer lengths becoming popular! Don't get me wrong I like mini skirts and dresses as much as the next gal, but it is so refreshing to have it be stylish to wear something other than that. The midi length is so classy and appropriate for all different occasions.

Second of all, I love Toms! Their canvas shoes are adorable and it's always nice to know your purchase goes toward such a great cause. I saw Blake Mycoskie speak at Purdue once and his story was so inspiring. He's only 37 and look at all he's done and what he's created. I think the fashion industry is aiming at a much higher purpose these days and that is fantastic!







Get the look:
Dress: Fossil (Old), SimilarSimilar (Forever 21); Shawl: Similar; Wedges: Toms

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!