Saturday, April 12, 2014

an orange lip and an ear-cuff

I think all of us are happy that Spring has arrived, bringing on spring fashion! Like Abby I love a good maxi dress to enjoy the warm sun. I have collected a couple other trends that I am more than excited about for this Spring. 

First trend, slip on your sneakers! So I have to admit I love this because I will always love my checkered vans that I had for years. This is a fun casual style that can be worn with some jeans or as you see with a skirt. I am all for this shoe in all different patterns!

2. One of my favorite clothing items is jeans! This season borrow your "boyfriends" jeans with maybe a distress look to them and had a little cuff . . . voila! I pair them with a cute bootie or here in the picture pointed heels or flats. This actually can be a great day to night look! How can you not love that!


3. Well have to add an accessory to the spring trends list. My favorite is the ear-cuff! The picture of me is a pair I got my lulus.com for less than $20. I'm all about a good deal! I love this because it is a great statement piece when you want to switch it up from the chucky necklace that has been popular for a while now. Great news ear-cuffs are everywhere!  


                                 

4. Last my favorite beauty spring trend is the orange lip! This color has been makes it way up the beauty favorite list for a couple seasons now and its here to stay! This is something that everyone can pull off depending on skin tone and shade of orange. You can go for a tangerine or a neon orange! Give spring a kiss of love with your orange lips!


Please let us know of any Spring trends you are loving right now or send pictures by tagging us on Instagram @INdystyleblog 

xoxo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!