Saturday, April 12, 2014

Spring has Sprung!

In light of the beautiful spring weather here in Indy, my boyfriend and I decided to spend the day outside with our little baby Penny! We did some yard work and I made delicious baked spicy chicken nuggets. nom nom. I'm so glad we could soak up a little of this sun today and relax with my loves and start some blogging!

I'm in love with this maxi dress, it's so comfortable, flowy, and can be dressed up or down! With such a beautiful day I figured the straw hat needed to make it's debut for the season. Coupled with a simple black beaded necklace, this outfit screams spring and the nice green lawn helps too (credit to Aaron for the beautiful landscaping). We are going to be adding a fire pit and patio furniture too, i'll keep you all posted!

Enjoy the sunshine!






Straw Hat Necklace (Similar) Dress
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!