Saturday, April 26, 2014

Mixing Prints

Today was yet another beautiful day! It started out rainy, but the rain brought in the most beautiful blue sky and a light breeze that merited my floral track jacket. I love this time of spring when you can bring out the much missed bright colors and fun patterns, but you can still layer and have fun with different pieces. This jacket is so fun and comfy, it adds a light cover for a breezy day, but it also adds color and pattern to a more neutral outfit. I love also wearing it with a white summer dress for a mix of dainty and sporty! I got the jacket at Nordstrom on sale last year and unfortunately can't find it, but I attached links to similar jackets for you all! 

I may be slightly obsessed with my new leopard slip on sneakers from C Wonder and I am sure they will make their appearance on the blog many many times! I loved the idea of the leopard mixed with the floral. It's a pattern mix-match made in heaven!

I spent my day spring cleaning and blogging. I made a quick trip to the gym and tried my hand at the leg machines. Ouch! I'm trying to make more of any effort, but we shall see how that lasts. I'm a habitual "I'll start Monday" excuse maker when it comes to working out. 

I hope you like this outfit and the beautiful Indy scenery. Don't forget to follow us on any of our social media sites via the buttons at the top right. Liking what you see? Comment below and let us know if you'd like to see more!










Penny's modeling her new harness too!

Get the look:
Jeans: Steal or Splurge; Shoes: C WonderSimilar; Jacket: SimilarSimilar; Sunglasses: Similar

-A-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!