Friday, April 18, 2014

Slouchy Style

I love the new boyfriend fit in jeans! So long to skin tight jeans....well at least every know and then. I do still love my jeggings. I went all out slouchy with a super comfortable tee from Savvy in Nordstrom. Savvy is a great section for a girl in her 20's, it's stylish, on trend, and less expensive than T.B.D. It's like graduating from BP...in style.

I decided to dress the look up with heels and a chunky necklace. I love the comfort and trendiness of this look...what do you all think?

Leave a comment if you like what you see or follow us on FB, Instagram @indystyleblog, or bloglovin! All the follow buttons are on the top right of the home page.









Get the look:
Boyfriend Jeans (AE On sale!), Top (Nordstrom) (Similar) (Similar), Shoes (Shoedazzle, Sold out) (Similar), (Similar and cheap!), Necklace (Similar)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!