Thursday, April 24, 2014

Chucks and Polka Dots

Sometimes a girl just needs to be comfy in her sneaks. I loved chuck taylors when I was little and not surprisingly I still love them! I graduated from my sharpie covered black high tops to a more grown up white low top pair, but the sentiment is still the same. I love this outfit because of how comfortable it is, yet on trend with the white sneakers and ankle jeans. The high pony with this adorable headband just added a little flair to keep it fun and not too neutral.

I got to lounge around with miss Penny, so she made quite the appearance in this photoshoot!  Let us know what you think in the comment section or follow us on one of our social media sites to stay in the loop! 



Pennyians anyone?





Get the look:
Jeans AE, Sneakers JC Penney, Headscarf Cara at Von Maur



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!