Friday, April 18, 2014

Just a taste


                        



Today Abby and I enjoyed a lunch at this wonderful restaurant in SoBro called Taste. I enjoyed a caprese sandwich and Abby got the amazing truffle egg sandwich which is a must at Taste. Also we both had a latte since you can't start your day without some coffee. Then we came back to take some pictures of outfits we love. Finally for myself I had a free Friday from work because of Good Friday so it was nice to enjoy it with my best friend over good food and fashion.


The outfits I picked out today we a light weight draw string pant in an army green with a grey crop tee. I love this outfit because its an easy casual combination that is perfect for spring. I love the pants because it is different from my jeans and leggings that I have been wearing. The second outfit is the orange shift dress that I love for spring. One of my favorite colors to wear when it starts to warm up is orange. I borrowed Abby's new purchase from American Eagle the military vest which I'm obsessed with and paired it with booties from Shoedazzle.com. Abby is wearing the cutest jacket from Nordstrom, great for dress up or dressing with jeans! The best part is the simple pattern that will go with anything. 






       








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!