Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Curly Daze

I figured today would end up being terrible since it started with snow in the ground!! In actuality this was a good day filled with yummy brunch and quality time with my mom. I would much rather be posting a spring inspired outfit, but unfortunately the midwest had different plans!

MMM.mmm. Cafe Patachou is a delicious restaurant for breakfast and lunch! I can never decide between the chicken salad or a broken yolk sandwich. Choices choices. To put myself out of the woods on that decision I decided to go with.... an omelet! It was still just as delicious and paired with my hazelnut latte I was one happy girl.









Get the look:
Sweater (Nordstrom), Jeans (American Eagle), Scarf (Nordstrom), Shoes Madden Girl (Similar), Belt (Simlar)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!