Monday, April 14, 2014

PINspiration

If only my closet was filled with the outfits on my style board on Pinterest! Well, turns out if I try I can make a few. My body being the same size as the models, that one might not be as easy. I wanted to make a segment called Pinspiration because I'm constantly pinning cute outfits and wanted to use them to inspire outfits in my own closet.

Here's the Pinterest outfit!


And my take on it...


I wanted to mix up the prints, so I have the snake skin top under the polka dots to change it up a bit. I love these 70's inspired jeans! I got them on super sale at Gap a while ago. 



Share your favorite Pinsprired outfit and your take on it!
Thanks for reading!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12119185/?claim=uyxr7k2gdep">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!