Thursday, April 17, 2014

Work it girl


I don't know about you but my favorite pair of shoes that have never let me down are, yes you guess it, my Nike Free 5.0! They are a simple pair of shoes but they have given me pure happiness. As a fashionista, I had to get a pair of shoes that were fun and easily paired with my workout outfits :). But besides just looking good in my Nikes I have to remember what they are meant for. 

So as a girl in my twenties, I'm not my high school self anymore I had to do something about. I grew up dancing all my life. Dance was my stress reliever and my get away. Once I went to college and wasn't dancing anymore I had to find a new way to be active. First I learned how to run. I know that sounds weird to say but you truly have to teach your body how to run if you are not use to it. Second I was one of those people that could have Taco Bell and McDonald's without effecting my body well not so much anymore. I have learned to make healthier choices for myself. (I will share recipes and my favorite places in Indy to get a great but healthy meal.) 



If you don't know these girls they can be your best friends and enemy when you are doing one of their kick your butt into shape workouts. They are the girls from Tone It Up (www.toneitup.com), they have been my fit inspiration for the past year now. Karena and Katrina have great workouts that come out in a weekly schedule that are all simple moves that can be done easily at home. Also they are both nutritionist so the website is great to get recipes that will give the body love and taste great. 

With the wedding now a little a year away, I will be on the road to get my body wedding dress ready for myself and my man :). So whenever I find a great workout or recipe I will share it with you all. Also would love to hear about your fitness inspiration. 

xoxo

C



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!