Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spring in my step

I'm constantly revealing my style obsessions. This time it's my boots! I love love love boots, I cannot get enough and I will wear them all year round. These were a really simple pair I got on Shoedazzle on super sale. I love them mixed with the soft floral wrap dress for a mix of styles.

How do you wear boots in the spring? I think they're a completely accessible style all year round! Boots to me, especially in spring, are statement makers! They can turn a simple sundress look into a more alternative funky look.



I love this dress from Forever 21! I love florals for spring, but now I always think of 'The Devil Wears Prada'. "Florals. For Spring. Groundbreaking." Miranda Priestly. She is right, this is not any new pattern for the season, but it's a definite Spring staple.






Get the look:
Dress: Forever 21 (old), SimilarSimilar; Boots: Shoedazzle (old), StealSplurge; Jacket: Nordstrom; Purse: Coach

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!