Sunday, May 11, 2014

Currently Craving


I have a true obsession with fashion and I will never have enough of it! I love to follow all my favorite fashion blogs on Bloglovin, but I am starting to find that my shopping addiction is becoming fueled constantly! Right now my general list of things I have in my random online shopping bags is long, but these are the items I'm craving the most for this spring! 

I love these Valentino shoes so much! I would never ever be able to justify the price, but a girl can dream. 

I think the printed tee is a great way to be comfy, make a statement, and it's so versatile! I love to dress these tees up with a blazer and pumps or dress it down with skinnies and chucks. 

The Panama hat is so fun and I think hats are truly making their comeback! This hat is very 1920's with homage to the floppy straw-hat look. I think its super cute and sophisticated to add a little flare to an outfit. 

Beanies are awesome. That's all. 

I have been very interested in bringing prints into my life and I think camo is such a great print that can be used also as a neutral. I think it's so fun to mix and match prints and the possibilities are vast with the camo skinny!

Lastly, the gladiator sandal! At first I thought these were goofy and too dramatic, but after seeing them styled in a few different style blogs I fell in love. I will say I'm slightly attached to the Stuart Weitzman ones, but I generally don't invest that much money in trend pieces. The beauty of trend items is that there will be many different brands copying it at lower prices and it's worth it to be frugal because it's not going to last as a style too long so who cares if it lasts as a shoe! 


Currently Craving





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!