Thursday, May 8, 2014

Murals on the Monon


Today, my friend Jennasen and I went to take pictures on the Monon trail. I love the trail, because of its history and it connects so many different towns and people. I love seeing all the different kinds of people walking, running, or biking with their friends, family, and so many cute dogs. It just feels like a small Indy community.

We found this great spot with a wall of murals and got to take a bunch of different pictures with finally different backgrounds!

I apparently have an obsession with rompers and jumpsuits! I love this one that I got on super sale at American Eagle! It was a whopping %75 off!

Hope you like today’s outfit. Don’t forget to follow INdyStyle on Facebook, Twitter, Blogloving or Instagram to always stay updated on new posts!




I loved all of these murals! One of them was painted by a highschooler, so many talented artists were represented. 




I loved this mural! I love the black and white with the pop of the red. That's one of my favorite ways to dress up a monochromatic look. Actually I suppose it's similar to my outfit! 






Get the look: 
Jumper: SimilarSimilarNecklace


Photo Credit: Jennasen Updike



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!