Monday, May 5, 2014

Farmventure Weekend

This weekend was an absolute blast! Friday night, Claire and I got sushi at Naked Tchopstix! They have my favorite sushi roll, the corona roll! It is heaven and euphoria rolled up in deliciousness topped with delight. All right so I love sushi, if you hadn’t already noticed! Sometimes all you really need is a girl’s night with good food and wine to make your day.

Saturday was the Farm day! My family owns a farm in Rushville and it has been in our family for 100 years. It’s been a place of joy for me since I was little. My dad and I would go out there all the time and between the paddleboat, golf cart, endless woods, a spooky house, and adventure I was never able to stay awake for the drive home!

Since I have gotten older it has become a great place for my friends and I to gather and partake in a good ol’ fashion bonfire, some drinking, and shooting the shit. It is a place where we can all be ourselves and enjoy a great time together in the beauty of Hoosier country.

Sunday, Aaron and I somehow rode our struggle bus right on over to Zest, for brunch. The outfit I wore for Zest was this adorable jumpsuit from Forever 21 paired with ankle cowboy booties. It was super simple and I dressed it up slightly with a cute braided side bun. I love this jumpsuit and it’s so comfy!! Again, Aaron commented on them looking like pajamas, but I still love jumpsuits!





Had some awesome pizza! Perfect spring night for some za!


Who doesn't love a bonfire?




 Gotta love the Twist lounge at Zest! Aaron and I always prefer the bar at restaurants and this one takes the cake on ambiance.










Get the look:
Jumpsuit: Forever 21; Shoes: (Shoedazzle), StealSplurge; Scarf: (Cracker Barrel of all places!) Similar; Necklace


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!