Sunday, May 25, 2014

I Love Nerds!

I can't get enough of these beautiful days! Indiana weather can be brutal, but it can bear the most incredible spring and fall days.

Today, I opted for a pattern mix with a fun print and screen tee. I have had this top since high school and I still love it so much. The patterned skirt is a great Savvy find from last year. I love the pairing because it is fun, different, and screams Spring!

The cherry on top of this outfit are my chucks! I am totally a comfort girl. Most of the fashion bloggers I follow wear heels every day and when I started this blog I really wanted to be that girl, but alas, I love flats and they can still be very fashionable. I opted for the chucks for an overall nerdy chic look!

What's your favorite screen tee look? It's so versatile, check out the blog on Thursday to see different looks with a screen tee!








Aaron is making more of an appearance on the blog. I sure do love my nerd! 

xo
-a-

Get the look:
Shirt: Forever 21 (old), other options: Meow topParis pleaseCelfieBasic
Skirt: Savvy c/o Nordstrom, SimilarSimilar and on sale!
Shoes: Nordstrom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!