Friday, May 2, 2014

Sunny Days

I got the chance to break out a bright sundress and straw hat yesterday afternoon! It was cloudy most of the morning, but I was very excited to get a glimmer of sun for this cute outfit!

I got the dress from H&M a while back and it didn't fit. I'm not quite where I want to be yet, but little victory of the season is that the dress fits! I loved pairing it with the adorable straw hat from Vera Bradley of all places. The coral in the scarf on the hat is exactly the same as the dress, but the other colors break up the monochromatic feel of the dress. This outfit screams summer and although it's only 55 degreed this afternoon, I will keep hoping and dressing for warmer weather!









Get the look: 
Dress: HM (old), SimilarSimilar; Hat: Vera Bradley; Wedges: Toms


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!