Friday, May 16, 2014

Bloglovin!


Have you heard of Bloglovin? It's basically Instagram for blogs. You can follow all of your favorite blogs and just see unread posts in a list. I love it! I used to open all my blogs at once or one a time on Safari would go through them one by one. I would not even be sure if they had posted something new.


I wanted to post all about Bloglovin because of how much it's helped my blog following obsession! It's a really easy way to follow blogs and keep up to date on their new posts!





You can like certain posts and keep track of them. I use this as a way to mark my favorite items to purchase and go back to the posts so I can convince myself to go ahead and buy them!

Here are a few of the amazing blogs I follow:




Click the link to follow INdySTYLE on Bloglovin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!