Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Hippie Chic


Due to my recent closet overhaul, I came across a favorite statement piece of mine! I love this vintage headscarf; it’s so fun and such an uncommon accessory. I bought this at Broad Ripple Vintage last year along with some vintage high-waisted shorts! Vintage shopping is the way to go for these fun and unique items. I happen to live in the Mecca of vintage style and there are so many great shops around me, which is great considering I love rummaging through random items and walking away with a fun distinctive statement piece.

The slip style tunic is from Forever 21. I figured there would be a ton of different ways to style it, so naturally I was intrigued. I’m slowly finding more ways to use it, any and all suggestions are welcome!

Hippie style can be interpreted in so many ways, this is just one fun idea, but there are lots of different types of “hippie” inspirations. What’s your favorite decade or genre look?

Don’t forget to stay up on the INdySTYLE by following the blog on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, or Bloglovin!












Get the look: 
Tunic: Similar; Leggings; Headscarf: Vintage Find, SimilarSimilar

xo
-A-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!