Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Beatles Mania

I was feeling the Beatles printed tee this afternoon and what better to pair it with than some track pants! I love the Beatles, not in your typical I know three songs kind of way, but I was raised on their music and have since been obsessed!

I got the tee at Forever 21 and have paired it with jeans, skirts, even over a dress. I want more printed a lot more printed tees; they are so fun and can make a cute trendy statement.

The track pants were one of many purchases at Savvy in Nordstrom, while I worked there. I love these, but there are so many out there right now! They are super comfy and trendy, which is my favorite combination.







Get the look:
Top: Forever 21; Pants: Similar (Splurge)Similar on sale!; Shoes: Steve Madden, Similar


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!