Thursday, April 2, 2015

Wrapped in Roses

Happy Thursday everyone! Here in Indy we've got some major storms rolling in, which I am all for! I love stormy weather on occasion. It can be so relaxing with that gray haze in the air and the ominous sound of thunder from miles away. I've been in a grumpy mood today, so a nice stormy day to reflect my mood is quite perfect!

Today's look is kind of a throwback, but not...the throwback is that last year a post featuring my bestie Mia featured the same dress in blue. This dress is back on the market at Gap this year, so I had to snatch it up. So mine is new, but the style is throwback..does that work? I love this fit and flare style, because tunic styles look absolutely ridiculous on my body shape (paper bag style, anyone?). Fit and flare works well for athletic girls, because it adds some curves and adversely it is great for girls with some curves, like me, because it cinches at the waist and flares out over the booty! Holler to the girls with a booty, cheers to the struggle!

xo
-A-








Here's the throwback look! Love the blue!

Get the look:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!