Sunday, April 12, 2015

Date Night/Blog-versary

One year ago today...I embarked on this blogging journey and haven't looked back since! It has been so amazing to receive so much love from friends, family, and wonderful strangers! I now have a growing fashion blog, an Indy Style Blogger group, and a community of fellow bloggers to emulate. Thank you to everyone for your support and for stopping by my little adventure!

Anywho, date night...
Aaron and I attempt to have one wonderful night devoted to each other; because work, family, friends, and random stresses take precedence during the week. Friday night we went out to Drakes and enjoyed some delicious fare paired with even more delicious beer! Afterwards, we headed to Cooper's Hawk to pick up our monthly wine and of course partake in their super fun and yummy wine tastings. It's so nice when we get to spend quality time together and indulge in both unhealthy and non-budget friendly activities. We try to stay healthy and on budget 5-6 days a week, so it's important to us to allow ourselves some fun! 

My look for the evening was this freaking adorable top I snagged at Nordstrom, in their Savvy department. It is slightly cropped, so I figured these high waisted jeans would be a great pairing. I don't usually wear heels, but if not on date night, when? I love these bootie/sandal/pumps from Shoedazzle! I put links to super cute similar options below. Topping off any look with a clutch is perfect for a chic night out on the town!

What's your date night like? 
xo
-A-














Get the look:
*click the links below to get this look*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!