Thursday, April 30, 2015

In need of heat

I am currently in the need of heat. That Indiana Spring that I'm always spouting off about is letting me down. These brisk temps and ridiculous wind is not making my heart happy. On a different note, I also need heat from an iron! Look at my skirt, yikes. Oh well, nothing fits anymore and I have to attempt to be professional at work, so what can a girl do. I love this combo and if the skirt didn't look like it came straight out of the bottom of my hamper, I'd be happier with it. Orange and Navy is one of those perfect color combos, some artsy person could explain this in depth, but I just love the way they look together! 

Enjoy your Thursday!
xo
-A-












Get the look!
*Click the links below to find pieces from this look*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!