Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Fabletics Review

Since I obviously have a thing about fashion I can' t pass up the chance to try cute workout clothes. I've been going to yoga more often recently and everyone there looks like they waltzed right out of Namaste magazine, sooo, I needed to up my game in the fitness wear department. I was referred to Fabletics by my co-worker and I am currently obsessed!! I got a few super comfy and chic outfits to round out my workout gear. I love this one, because the top can be worn for working out or swap out the pants and I'm ready to go out for the night, however counterproductive that sounds I like it! The pattern on the pants are adorable and the best part, they're not see through! Can I get a hallelujah? 

Want to check it out? 

Have a fab day.
xo
-A-







Get the look: 
Fabletics (50% off your first outfit!!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!