Thursday, April 9, 2015

Culottes? I think yes!

Lilac, lavender, light ass purple...whatever you want to call it, this is my new favorite color for Spring. I found this beautiful top at Von Maur on sale and I was instantly sold! I also found these amazing culottes for just $19!! The two pieces together pair perfectly and make for a great look for a night out on the town. I had to throw on a statement piece, since the two items are pretty neutral and with that 'top off' the outfit was set. This pastel trend is making my heart melt and my spirits rise up to the trend-casion. Stay posted, because a pastel pink will eventually make it to the blog too!

p.s. remember that amazing clutch I got in a recent Le Tote?? My amazing bf noticed my extreme sadness to send it back and ended up finding it and giving it to me for my birthday! 

xo
-A-


Culotte Options:
*all come in black*










Click the links below to find out where to get the look:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!