Sunday, April 5, 2015

Neon + Floral = Perfection

I feel like you all can tell when I've done a little Toggery haul, obviously I recently visited and found some amazing new pieces. My favorite so far of all my visits is this amazing neon flower print top from J-Crew! The neon is so bold and fun, but since it's dainty flowers, the top can be worn for many occasions. I figured for the Easter holiday a nice fun floral would be perfect. Today was my first day off all week, so Aaron and I are making a delicious brunch at home and watching Netflix. This outfit, delicious brunch, and quality time with Aaron and Penny is pretty much the perfect Sunday. 

Happy Easter!
xo
-A-









This shirt is sold out, but it's being sold on Ebay at this LINK

Other top options below:

Other items in the look:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!