Monday, April 13, 2015

Sunday Funday

I had such an exceptional weekend filled with fun, food, family, and friends. All the F's anyone really needs, right? Aaron and I got to spend Sunday morning with our good friends who just got engaged!! I'm so happy for them, they are the world's sweetest couple and deserve a lifetime of happiness. We indulged in some Spanish-American Brunch at a new-ish joint called Delicia. I had the huevos benedicto, with a chipotle hollandaise!! Yum! It was so delicious!! This look was the perfect combo to feel comfortable and casual for this beautiful Spring day. I love the color of this light infinity scarf and thought it would be the only color I needed for the day and paired with neutrals! 

Happy Monday everyone, 
xo
-A-


Bloody Mary and Raspberry Bellini at Delicia!


Tank options:


"Let's Eat Tacos!"



Get the look:
Jeans // Scarf // Tank // 


Click the links below for other great options!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!