Saturday, April 11, 2015

Chambray vs. Tensel

My mom and I recently went shopping and I found this adorable chambray top, but to my surprise, it isn't chambray at all!! My wonderful seamstress mother schooled me on fabric by guessing that this shirt is actually Tensel...never heard of it? Neither had I. Apparently it's a different kind of "jean" textured fabric. It's heavier and softer at the same time. I figured as a fashion blogger it was my duty to enlighten you all with this new found knowledge! Anywho, this shirt is amazing and on point with this years trends. I loved pairing it with this paisley handkerchief style scarf and white dress skirt. This look was perfect for a beautiful day and inspired me to get out and be seen...well at the grocery store, but what can you do? 

xo
-A-














Click the links below to Get the Look: 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!