Saturday, April 4, 2015

A breath of fresh air...

It's a b-e-a-u-tiful day her in Indiana. The sun first warms your skin and a cool breeze fills your hair with refreshing smells of grass and blooming flowers. I've said it before, I'll say it again...Spring in Indiana is absolutely breathtaking. Aaron and I spent the day running errands and playing with Penny outside. I opted for a super comfortable new trend for spring....the Shirtdress! I found this beauty at The Toggery for $8, yes you read right, EIGHT dollars! This Michael Kors' "trash", to someone, became my absolute treasure! I sold some of my "trash" recently and made a pretty penny. When I go to the Toggery or any resale boutique, I search through these wonderful items and wonder who gave them away? Why? Do they miss them? It's so great to know that clothes I no longer love have new life, just like the buds of Spring, they bloom again!

xo
-A- 


Shirtdress option:






Get the look:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!