Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Walk of shame...

I'm sure the title intrigued you...I love this uber comfy shirt/dress from Gap. It reminds me of a baggy tee-shirt one might steal to sulk home on the ever classy walk of shame. In reality, it's really just a fun baggy shirt dress, but hey nothing wrong with a funny story to go along. It's hard to pair super casual items like this and still have a stylish look, so I thought this nice lightweight scarf would pair well and not take too much attention from the main element. There's truly no better shoe to go with a super cozy outfit like this than a classic chuck taylor! All in all, I love this easy breezy look and I'm thankful I'm wearing it with full intention instead of my previous scenario...

xo
-A-

Because it's just too funny not to post...










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!