Friday, April 10, 2015

Double Take: Culottes

If you read yesterday's post, you might have said to yourself "Yeah, I like the culotte trend, but how do I wear that for a normal day?" I myself wondered this and threw together a double take outfit for a casual look. Double take is taking one item and using it for a completely different look! You probably do this all the time without even trying. That adorable skirt you wear to the bar with a silky form fitting top makes its way to brunch paired with a loose fitting tee and some sneakers, you just did a double take! I bet you got a few double takes for your style too ;) Anyway, I digress, this culotte look was my way of making culottes super casual and perfect for a day of running errands and enjoying the day comfortably. Hope you like it!

xo
-A-







Culotte options:
*all of these come in black as well*




Click the links below to Get the Look:
*all the sneakers have a mint version*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!