Thursday, February 12, 2015

Throwback Thursday!

Today's post is a little bit different. I'm throwing it way back to when I was featured on College Fashionista for this layered look back in my senior year of college (aww good times). I loved this outfit, because it was super chic and extremely warm, which obviously was necessary. It was almost exactly 3 years ago that this picture was taken by fashion guru Irene Wang. I realized that I have worn all these items many times since and they've shown up on the blog often! I get asked all the time how I can afford all these clothes. My answer is always that most of them are super old! I try and re-purpose some of my favorite items and keep them trendy in new and fun ways, because my clothes budget is truly abysmal. 

How do you 'recycle' outfits?


Click picture above for Purdue's College Fashionista Site











Fur vest options:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!