Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day! xo

Well it's that infamous day! May all who have a special someone relish in candy and flowers, while single gals around the world band together for the aptly coined 'galentines day' indulging in romantic movies and endless glasses of wine! I like this "holiday" because if anything it's a nice opportunity to squeeze a date night in to an otherwise hectic schedule. Aaron and I decided to go all out last weekend to avoid the crazy restaurant situation. We lavished in a super delicious meal at Sullivans. I was in absolute heaven, with oysters, creamed spinach, and dry aged steak! Soo yummy. Anywho, I rocked this look for our date. It's pretty simple and since it wasn't actually Valentines day I didn't want to look too dressed up, so I threw on this pink slouchy cardigan! All in all, I had a wonderful pseudo Valentines day. Hope you all do too! 

xo
-A-









Similar Dresses:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!