Saturday, February 21, 2015

Beanies, specs, and foodie love

Kind of late to keep you all posted on my weekend festivities, but oh well! Aaron and I decided to stay in this past weekend as we really did it up at Sullivan's last weekend. We opted for some snuggling and a fancy cheese plate paired with some wine. Aaron's brother and fiance got us this cool slate cutting board that doubles as a natural chalkboard with quartz "chalk". I thought it'd be perfect to display our Fresh Market findings! Paired with (admittedly cheap) wine, it was the perfect end to a great weekend. My outfit was super casual and easy to wear while roaming the market! I love this comfy striped dress from Old Navy and anything paired with my beanie is going to be cozy, plus I really fit in roaming Broad Ripple. #hipster

xo
-A-





The delicious quiche experiment we tried Saturday morning! It was epic!





Get the look:

Glasses courtesy of Firmoo

Similar scarves from steal to splurge!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!