Monday, February 2, 2015

Street Style and Sunday Funday Recap

 My Sunday Funday has been a perfect combination of brunch, mimosas, snuggling, football, and friends! Does it get any better than that? I began my morning snuggling with my baby Penny and loading up on caffeine for the day. My homemade biscuits and gravy paired perfectly with a grapefruit mimosa. I wanted to rock this edgy street style look today, since after all if not on Sunday Funday, then when? I stole Aaron's favorite beanie to top off this comfy look. I've been all about beanies lately. I like that it's on trend and goes well with many different styles to add a more hipster vibe to a look. Happy Monday everyone, only 4 more days!

xo
-A-






My biscuits and gravy and mimosa were fantastic!

Get the look: 

Beanie: Coal 
 Necklace: GUESS  
Jacket: Anne Klein
Tee: Gap
Leggings: Splendid 
Shoes: Converse
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!