Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Farm girl chic

I wouldn't refer to myself as a farm girl, simply because I do not have that work ethic, and I don't like to get dirty. I have mad respect for girls that can claim that title, so to channel their spirits, I tried to emulate a farm gal in today's look. Granted, I probably couldn't achieve any status as a farm hand, but it's super cute, so from a blogger's POV, I'm happy. I love this ruffle slip from Forever 21, it's so versatile and completely changes a look! Paired with my trusty Frye cowbow boots, a plaid button up, and you can't forget a jean jacket this look fits the bill, buffalo bill that is ;) Have a great Wednesday everyone!

xo
-A-








Get the look:

Ruffle slip: Forever 21 (old) Similar: A'reve Layered Ruffle Dress
Boots: Frye (old), StealFrench Blu Women's Tall Cowboy Boots - Black
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!