Monday, February 23, 2015

Oscars 2015 Best Dressed


Last night was beautiful affair filled with laughter, tears, inspiration, and incredible style! I loved so many looks last night, it was difficult to choose just a few! I loved seeing the pale color trend, it was evident that pastels were the winning fashion choice. Granted, my list has more color variety, but I still love the pastel trend right now! I picked these lovely ladies because they emanated fashion and class and for that I am in awe! I didn't want to do a worst dressed, because everyone looked stunning last night and after all, fashion is personal, so even if I didn't personally love someone's look it was still fabulous! 

What did you think about last nights fashion?



Cate Blanchett: Stunning and effortless! This beautiful form fitting John Galliano gown is topped off perfectly with a  beautiful Tiffany and Co. statement necklace in a fierce turquoise! She wasn't even nominated, but I'm sure she'll take comfort in making my best dressed list! hah


Anna Kendrick: So beautiful in this Thakoon dress! I love this color, the shape and the subtle accessory built in to the dress! All of this dress paired with a simple swept back hair is just Oscar perfection! 



Emma Stone: As if she could go wrong! She has been on fire this award season. This gold Elie Saaub stunner is stylish, modest, and pairs perfectly with her ruby locks! 


Lupita Nyong'o: This Calvin Klein dress has 6,000 pearls on it! That's incredible! I love that she took a subtle risk this year. This dress without the pearl feature would still be pretty, but kind of boring. I love how many of the women last night wore their accessories as part of their dress not in addition to! 


Rosamund Pike: This fierce red Givenchy dress is absolutely gorgeous! She looks amazing and yet again an understated look with hair, make-up, and accessories really worked for the red carpet! PS she had a baby in December!! She looks amazing!

Photos courtesy of Oscars Webpage check them out for all the great fashion last night!
Photo of Cate Blanchett courtesy of Daily Mail

Who was your favorite at the Oscars last night?

xo
-A-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!