Friday, February 6, 2015

A work of art..

 I feel like today's look is very art student-esque. I can imagine venturing to my painting class, easel in tow and ready to over analyze every brushstroke. Alright, so maybe I'm going a little far, but I do love this outfit! I love it so much that I wore it to dinner, then to work the next day. I love that it translates well for both work and after hours fun! This fun printed skirt was an old navy find, forever ago! Literally, this skirt is from high school. I hadn't worn it for years until last summer I brought it out of the black whole where I put clothes I can't part with but never wear (this is bad, just sell them and get new ones). I was surprised to see that it translated well into winter style also! Pairing anything with tights make it possible; right?

Do you have any recent pieces that came back from the past?

xo
-A-






Get the look:
Skirt: (super old), similar options below
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post!